anniethenitnurse
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

will I be able to use my debit/credit card whilst on board the cruise ship on the Alaska add on? I really hope so as I, like many others, hate to carry so much cash around whilst on holiday.

Many thanks

Annie

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
HI Annie

You will be able to use you credit card. You'll be able to put your purchases on to a tab, then pay by card at the end of your cruise. As always, let you card issuer know about your travel plans in case they suspect fraud and block the card.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

anniethenitnurse
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

Thanks for this and have let my credit card company know - another query for you! My holiday docs say that I need to go online to check in on the cruise and that this has to be done no later than 3 days prior to cruise departure date - I'm getting a bit worried now as it's less than 2 weeks before departing on the tour and I still haven't received anything from you regarding this part of the holliday. Can you find out for me when I can expect the relevant paperwork that tells me about this?

Many thanks

Annie

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Annie

You should be receiving your final information from us any day now.

I had a look at your letter. As you say, you need to go online and enter your details, then print out your travel documents. To do this you will need Holland America Line documents, which we will send you as part of your final information. I suggest that if you haven't received anything by Tuesday, please give us a ring on 0844 567 8844.

Don't worry too much - it will only take you a few minutes to fill in these details online once you have the documents.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor