Pam68
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi. I was wondering who our tour manager is for this trip and how many are booked on each part and male / female ratio? There are lots of threads for the Sept 2011 trip but I can't find any comments on this trip.:)
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pam

So far 19 people have booked this holiday, with five staying on for the Victoria Falls add-on. It will be mostly women travelling, with a couple of men too.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

ajb
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Pam68' wrote:

Hi. I was wondering who our tour manager is for this trip and how many are booked on each part and male / female ratio? There are lots of threads for the Sept 2011 trip but I can't find any comments on this trip.:)

Hi! i was beginning to think i was the only person on this trip on these dates - what relief to read your message! I am doing the add on too. My name is Andrea by the way!

Pam68
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'ajb' wrote:

'Pam68' wrote:

Hi! i was beginning to think i was the only person on this trip on these dates - what relief to read your message! I am doing the add on too. My name is Andrea by the way!

Hi Andrea. I was feeling the same. It was as if the July trip didn't exist. I'm really looking forward to it but not sure I've got the right clothes for the weather. I think we need to be prepared for anything! Pam

ajb
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Pam68' wrote:

'ajb' wrote:

'Pam68' wrote:

Hi Andrea. I was feeling the same. It was as if the July trip didn't exist. I'm really looking forward to it but not sure I've got the right clothes for the . I think we need to be prepared for anything! Pam

I just don't know what to take for clothes, going to go for a mixture! I'm looking forward to it too. Where are you travelling from? I'm coming from Derbyshire, travelling by Nat.express to the airport.