JustJane
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Must have done something wrong because i haven't had replies to a number of questions:

1. I am hard of hearing and have been told 3 times that I will be sent a form to fill in. Nothing has arrived. what is this form and how essential is it?

2.How many in my group?

3.Where can I buy a plug adaptor? I have been to Boots and Blacks and they were unable to direct me to the correct adaptor

4.Do I need to take a swimsuit and should I take a towel?

Thanks

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jane.

I've spoken to our customer services team and been assured that they will email the forms to you. You should have these by now.

There will be 30 people on your trip.

I would get a universal adaptor for this trip as Uzbekistan is one of the countries that uses more than one plug type. The main type has two round pins, like the ones used in most European countries. The other is the type with three flat pins in a triangular formation. A universal adaptor will work with both of these and you will be able to buy one at the airport if you can't get one sooner.

I can't see any swimming pools mentioned in the brochure but swimsuits don't weigh much so you may as well pack one. You won't need to take a towel as these will be provided.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor