SallyAnn
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly.

I'm booked on the above holiday, which will be my first overseas trip for some time and the first on my own. Can you tell me how many people are going on this trip, please?

Also, I was hoping to fly direct from Manchester as offered in the brochure, but have been told this option is not available, so will be flying from Manchester to Gatwick initially. Is anyone else doing this or will I be on my own for the first part of the journey?

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good Morning,

The tour is fully booked with 35 passengers. In regards to the flights, I totally agree that the brochure says you can fly direct from Manchester, Ive had a look at our system and there is no direct flight setup for Manchester, but there is Bristol, I need to do some investigating! I can only apologise for this, Ill try and get an explanation to you. On my system I cannot see if anyone is joining the connecting flight, but the forum is the best place to find out, start a new thread and Im sure people will reply to you,

Kindest Regards

Ben

SallyAnn
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Ben. I've posted a message, as you suggested. Because I booked through an agent I didn't realise the flight wasn't direct from Manchester until it was too late - I told the agent I wanted to fly from Manchester so that was what they arranged. I might have considered Bristol if I'd known before the booking was completed. Ah well, it's not the end of the world but just adds a bit more complication when you're not an experienced traveller.
Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sally,

Its probably not too late to get the flight from Bristol, if you give our call center a call, I'm sure they will be able to sort something out (I cannot promise this!) but its worth a phone call,

hope you get it sorted,

Ben