AnnF
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Olly

From one of the recent messages it looks as if there might be a new 2011-2012 brochure - have I missed out on something? The only brochure I have came in October and I had to ask for it 'cos, even though I'd already been on two JY holidays, I wasn't on the distribution list. If there has been another edition in the last month or two, please could I have a copy - and could I somehow be put on the distribution list for future copies, or do I have to ask every time?

I'm already booked to go to Madeira in early May but am also thinking of going somewhere later in the year - don't want to pick something if it has been cancelled/altered in a later edition.

Many thanks, Ann

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann

I'm sorry if you didn't get a copy of the brochure. The most recent edition has a Chinese boatman on the cover.

The quickest way to request a copy is online, so if you want to do that, just click here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/brochures/by-email/ 

Alternatively, let me know your full name and address and I will arrange for a copy to be posted out to you.

I'll also try to find out if there's a way of making sure you get them in the future.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

AnnF
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Ann

I'm sorry if you didn't get a copy of the brochure. The most recent edition has a Chinese boatman on the cover.

The quickest way to request a copy is online, so if you want to do that, just click here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/brochures/by-email/ 

Alternatively, let me know your full name and address and I will arrange for a copy to be posted out to you.

I'll also try to find out if there's a way of making sure you get them in the future.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Many thanks, Olly. I'm puzzled that other people have had their new brochures and I haven't, so hope you will be able to solve the problem. In the meantime, my name and address are:

Miss Ann Fisher

4 Abnalls Lane

Lichfield

Staffs

WS13 7BN

I look forward to receiving the latest brochure in the near future.

Ann

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann

I've requested that brochure for you so you should receive it in the next few days.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor