LovelyLesley1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

Other people seem to have received their copy of the new brochure for 2011 and 2012 but I have not. I was under the impression that these were automatically mailed to us but as you know, this is the 2nd time this has happened to me in the last few months.

I have just requested this online together with the Inspirations magazine. In future, do we have to request a brochure before we receive one? And likewise the Inspirations magazine? What about the people who do not go online? I have just also had to request to receive the newsletter to my email address although I used to get this.

Thanks

Lesley :angel:

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

I'm sorry you didn't get the new brochure. Let me know if it doesn't turn up soon and I will arrange for you to receive a copy - and the Inspirations magazine too. As you can say, you can order a brochure by post but it's also possible to do it by phone.They aren't automatically mailed to everyone but I agree that you should have had one.

You should start receiving emails again soon if you signed up again recently.

Nice rainbow avatar, by the way!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

LovelyLesley1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

Finally my brochure for 2011/12 has arrived. Not the Inspirations magazine though - I live in hope.

Think I will have to order my brochures in future to make sure I get one -although a friend who hasn't travelled with Just You yet, has received one. As Alice in Wonderland would say - "curiouser & curiouser"......

Be happy,

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

Glad to hear the brochure has arrived. I have asked a colleague to post you the Inspirations magazine too. Don't miss my feature about Istanbul on p14-15!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Olly, I've had to request the new brochure each time over the last couple of years and it's only by chance that I've discovered when the new one is out! Can u put me on the mailing list for when the first proper brochure is out for 2012 please?
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi BGray

I will make that request for you. Can you let me know your name and postal address?

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

LovelyLesley1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

I thought I was on the Mailing List as I get the Xmas & New Year brochure every year - but obviously not or I would get the main brochure and I don't.

So I will email you my address so you can put me on the Mailing List also if you will. I feel like I am always being left out.

Thanks,

Lesley:angel:

PS still no sign of the elusive Inspirations magazine - and your article.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

I have passed on your details.

The Inspirations magazine was only posted out in the past few days so you should receive a copy next week.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

LovelyLesley1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

Inspirations magazine came this afternoon!

Thanks.

Be happy,