phoebe7
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Are these open to people who have used Just You before as it implies they are for new single travellers.
Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Phoebe7,

The Discovery Weekends you mentioned can cater for absolutely anybody. They are designed to be an ideal first holiday as a single customer, a sort of introductory holiday with the company. However, they are also the ideal small break for those customers who have travelled with the company before. They are open to experienced and inexperienced single holiday makers and you can expect to receive the same level of quality and satisfaction as you would from one of our other holidays.

If you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to email me.

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor

isabella-scotland
(Member)
I have just returned from my first Discovery Weekend I traveled down from Edinburgh to the Peterborough Marriott venue. I was probably just as nervous as everyone was but our Rep Min put us all at ease and what a perfect host she was to! From the moment you walked through the door she was there for everyone taking us all through each stage up until we all checked out. Fabulous time we all had I must say and made a lot of new friends with whom I hope to keep in touch. Please if anyone is swithering about taking a holiday/break you can not go wrong in choosing this company many thanks isabella/scotland x
Steve-Cheltenham
(Member)
Guys,

I would just like to echo Isabella's comments and to thank all of you nice people including Min for making it a very pleasant little break from the routine.

lindyloo
(Member)

Hi,

Good to hear what you have to say, I am thinking of a break away this year, I am a little scared, I guess the best thing is to stop thinking about it and just do it.

Linda

Hoops
  • (Member)
(Member)
I went to Stratford manor, last year and enjoyed so much. I have booked to go to Preston is there anyone else going Hoops
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hoops

So far 46 people have booked the Preston weekend in May.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

lindyloo
(Member)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Hoops

So far 46 people have booked the Preston weekend in May.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi,

Reading about what everyone has to say has really helped me, If I book to go by coach, do you know if they drop and pick you up from where you are staying.

Linda