merlin
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
looking at black forest trip in March by coach, what do you think the age group is likely to be i am 51, also i am a vegeterian but i do eat fish, do you think the hotel would be able to sort food for me, also as by coach are you able to request a window seat.
Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Carol,

Many thanks for your message and i'm delighted that you're considering booking a Just You holiday.

The hotels and restaurants that we use can normally provide vegetarian meals, so just let us know at the time of booking that you would require this.

Coach seat numbers are not allocated on our European holidays, so chances are that you should able to get a window seat.

The age range on a Just You holiday varies, and our Just You customers frequently tell us how they love the age range on our tours being so diverse. You could just as easily be travelling with a mature 30 year old, as someone who is 70-something and proves to be the life and soul of the party.

I hope you decide to book with Just You, if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Warm regards,

Cheryl, your editor.