juliam
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cheryl

I have been reading the message boards and testimonials and no body has meantioned this holiday. Is it new or just not as popular as the rockies tour? I am a little worried the trip may be cancelled due to lack of interest.

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Thanks for your message - i hope i can put your mind at ease.

Grand Canadian Adventure isn't a new tour, it has featured in our programme of tours for the past couple of years and has always been very popular! Your didn't mention which date you were booked on, but there are 3 dates available, 2 of which (03/05/08 and 31/05/08) are full, and the other date (30/09/08), currently has a third of the places full - with plenty of time still to book!

Hopefully by posting a thread on the Community you'll attract some other Just You holiday goers who are also on this trip.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Warm regards,

Cheryl, your editor

juliam
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cheryl. Thanks for your reply. I am going on 31 May 2008. Could you tell me how big the group is please? Many thanks. julia
Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Julia,

There are 17 people booked on the main tour, and a further 10 booked on the main tour with Alaska add-on. So 27 in total.

As you are travelling at the end of May, you will have the opportunity to join an optional trip on the ‘Maid of the Mist’ at Niagara Falls - something I've always wanted to do myself! Do let me know how you get on, I think the whole itinerary sounds fantastic and I imagine the scenery is breathtaking - with the contrast of the Rockies and such natural beauty to the cityscapes of Toronto and Vancouver!

Have a great time!

Warm regards,

Cheryl, your editor