breadcrumb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello cheryl,I realise that there is a September brochure comming out but I would like to know if there will be more xmas markets on offer instead of just Prague and Brugges? Last year I wanted to go to the frankfurt markets but money was tight. Many thanks x Sharon antcliff
Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Sharon Thank you for your message Unfortunately at the moment there are no plans to add the Frankfurt Christmas Market to the September brochure. We currently have Prague and Ghent & Brussels, although it seems you are not to keen on the Czech Republic or Belgium, but they are fantastic Christmas breaks. Prague Christmas Market  includes half board accommodation in a 4 star hotel plus an excursion to Prague old town with flights from Heathrow or Leeds/Bradford. The Ghent & Brussels Christmas Market  is also half board and includes a guided tour of Brussels. Departure is by coach with pick up points nationwide, so this holiday is a bit kinder on the wallet! Both holidays include your own room, a welcome drink plus a farewell get-together. It might be worth you posting a message on Your Communtiy with 'Christmas Markets' as a header and see what response you get from other users to help decide. I hope this has been useful Kind Regards Cheryl, your editor