SueP365
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I was just wondering if Just You had ever considered doing a short break ie 4 or 5 days to New York. maybe if there was enough interest you would consider it?

SueP365

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Sue,

We do not have plans to include a short break to New York in the immediate future. However we are constantly reviewing our range of tours and we always listen to what our customers want so we will certainly look into widening our selection of short breaks. Thank you for your feedback, we'll make sure you're the first to know about anything new! Currently we are offering 2 tours that include New York....

Best of New England & New York, tour code SVNY

and

Boston & New York Christmas departure, tour code SXVNY

If there is anything else I can help you with or if you have any questions about the holidays mentioned, please let me know.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

Megan Wiltshire
(Member)
Hi

I'd definitely be interested in a short break to New York. I'm afraid your tours that include NY don't allow enough time there.

Megan

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Megan,

Thanks you for your feedback. We always appreciate responses and suggestions from our customers. Currently there are no plans to supply a tour that offers an extended time in New York. However, it might be something that we may very well consider in the not too distant future.

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor