Nik
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I've just booked my first JY holiday, America's Golden West 17th November 08 from Heathrow. I've got some conflicting information which I hope you can clarify for me. Is it true that you can only take 1 piece of luggage going to the USA, but can have 2 pieces of luggage coming back? Also I was wondering if you knew roughly how big the group will be. I'm quite nervous, this being my first solo holiday. I've booked to do the pre holiday night at the hotel so hopefully that'll make it easier to get to know people.

Thanks

Nik

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hello Nik,

I hope you are looking forward to your first Just You holiday....great choice of tour!

Baggage will be 2 peices of luggage per person, weighing no more than 23kg each and one peice of hand luggage. Hand luggage has no weight restriction but may have size restriction so you should probably keep this to handbag size, just in case. These changes in baggage allowance have only been in action for a couple of months. I am guessing that is why you may have had mixed feedback from different people. I hope this helps...plenty of room for souveniers!

Kind regards,

Cheryl, your editor

Nik
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Cheryl

That info helps a lot. I'm really looking forward to my holiday now!!!

Nik