Cheryl- your editor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HelloI recently replied to a message posted on the your holiday tips part of the message board which I thought might be of interest to everyone:Message from Robert Currell I'm sure there must be many others like me who want to travel at a particular time rather than necessarily to a particular location. As far as I can tell the current 'Holiday Search' facilty on the site doesn't allow one to easily see what is available by date - only by destination. If sufficient people agrre with me I'm hoping the company would include the 'Search by Date' facility on the site. So any comments would be appreciated - and hopefully someone important at the company will read them!!!! First holiday due in October/November - when I can work out where I can go!! Regards.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reply from: Cheryl, your editor Hi Robert Thanks for your message. I'm pleased to tell you that we have now added a new search facility onto the website which is available on the homepage, click here  to view. You can now search by: - holiday type - region of the world - country - date - duration - price range - tour code I'm sure you will agree this is much more flexible and it's obvious from your message that it was wanted. I hope you find somewhere you like for October/November! Take care Cheryl, your editor
BarbaraW
(Member)
Hello Cheryl.

Great to hear of the online 'date seach' but will this be reflected in the next 'paper' brochure?

Whilst I use the internet extensively, when it comes to holiday choice, I still like to flick back & forth thru' a brochure. Also kiv not all your prospective clients have, or are confident with, internet access.

Cheryl- your editor
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi BarbaraThanks for your comments - you've got a very valid point about being able to search by date in brochures as well as on the website. We have recently printed our latest Just You brochures (click here to request a copy ) so we wouldn't be able to implement anything for these but I have passed on your suggestion to the Head of Brochure Production to take on board.You might be interested to know that as well as requesting a brochure by post on-line, you can also view our brochures on-line in their printed format (it's like flicking through a brochure but on-line). As well as this, you can request an entire brochure or just the pages you want and receive it via e-mail straight away. These might be handy options for you as you like browsing on-line:Click here to view our brochures on-line Click here to request a brochure via e-mail Keep the ideas coming!Kind RegardsCheryl, your editor