Jemma
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

I am new to Just You and recently tried to book the Discovery weekend in Nottingham. Having been advised that there are no female rooms available. I have decided to go straight for a holiday. Although happy to do so I am slightly nervous about travelling alone as I have a disability. I am mobile however, and will need no assistance to get around. Having read the Just you terms and conditions I can see nothing that in my own interpretation would preclude me taking part in a holiday, however I would not want to make a booking without being sure that I will be able to enjoy my holiday, as I want it to be something to look forward to not feel worried about. Does anyone have any experience or advice in this area which they may be able yo pass on. I would be very grateful if so.

Thank you

Jemma

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good Morning Jemma,

Thanks for your message. At Just You we try our very best to make our holidays accessible to everyone of our customers. If you ring our call centre on 0800 567 7393 they are very helpful and are the right people to guide you and help you in making your choice, Any further questions for myself please just ask,

Kind Regards,