JustAndy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dear Cheryl.

I have just returned over the last weekend from another superb trip to "Walking In The Ahr Valley. Despite it being a long journey for me personally, it was still all well worth it. This was my 4th visit to this location in the past 2 years with Just You and again it was brilliant. Our Tour Rep, "Spencer Morgan" ( sounds more like a pirate ) was absolutely great and very knowledgeable, in addition having a great coach driver makes the travel very very well worth it. The walking it self was very interesting and leisurely for me, However there was the option of exploring further afield to which i did. I would like to thank everyone from Just You for making this trip worth while. I would like to get a 5th visit in perhaps next year, before moving else where. Roll on my next trip in 14 weeks, to Austria. So again, thank You

Cheryl- your editor
(Member)
Hi Andy,

I am so glad you enjoyed your trip...again. Sounds like you had an amazing time! I have seen your new photos and it looks beautiful, I am very tempted myself.

You are right in saying that having good staff (your tour manager and your driver) makes all the difference.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

JustAndy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cheryl.

I can assure you. You would not be disappointed in anyway with this location, Whether you are single, and go with Just You or go with a friend or partner & your parent group Travelsphere. Personally, I can not speak highly enough of this location.

But if you are going to go. Just make sure its on one of my trips he he.And I would be honoured to accept a drink from you!Well I am Scottish

Regards Andy