cjh
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi 

I have travelled with JY many years ago and had 2 fabulous holidays  🙂.

I’m now looking at going to India and either doing the Spirit of India with the Amritsar add on in October or the India Iconic and the wild trip ( which is an invitation to India and the Tiger trail tour ). I wonder if anyone who has done either of these trips could let me know how they found it as it is completely out of my comfort zone and worried about getting Delhi belly etc lol .

Many thanks

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I did the Spirit of India your six years ago and before Amritsar add on was available. This is a very full on your and was a wonderful introduction to the amazing country which is India.

I went in early October and the weather was warm and sunny without being too hot. The hotels used are of a good standard and food was excellent. I have IBS and was concerned that food would be an issue but I had no problems whilst in India. Hand hygiene is a must and bottled water should be used at all times.

My advice is to go for it. Any questions do ask.

Lesley

cjh
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lesley

Thank you so much for your reply and your advice, it’s very much appreciated ?. I’ve just got to decide which tour out of the two to do now .