Oqj21h
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
[align=left]I'm booked on this trip, looking forward to it, anyone else adventuring with me?
lindaj
(Member)
'Oqj21h' wrote:

[align=left]I'm booked on this trip, looking forward to it, anyone else adventuring with me?

Hi. Yes, I'm booked on this tour - not long now!

Sweep
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, yes I am on this trip, with the Amritsar add on. Really looking forward to it. I’m flying from Heathrow. What about you?

Sharon

lindaj
(Member)
'Sweep' wrote:

Hi, yes I am on this trip, with the Amritsar add on. Really looking forward to it. I’m flying from Heathrow. What about you?

Sharon

I'm flying from Heathrow too and have booked the add on as well - though travelling down from Manchester that day. It sounds like an exciting trip! Linda

Oqj21h
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lindaj' wrote:

'Oqj21h' wrote:

Hi. Yes, I'm booked on this tour - not long now!

I have my visa now, packing next, thank goodness for packing cubes!

Oqj21h
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sweep' wrote:

Sharon

Yes, Heathrow for me too, travelling there by train and tube.

Sweep
  • (Member)
(Member)
OJQ, Linda, Manchester is my nearest airport, but would rather get down to Heathrow and fly direct. I’ll be getting the train down from Chesterfield. Can’t believe it’s so soon now! This will be my 4th JY trip, what about you?

Sharon

lindajac
(Member)
Hi Sharon. I've had to change my username slightly - long story! Yes, I felt the same regarding flying direct from Heathrow. I've done quite a few JY tours over the years and thoroughly enjoyed all of them. My last was to Greek Macedonia in September last year. Yes, time is flying by!! Linda
Sweep
  • (Member)
(Member)
'lindajac' wrote:

Hi Sharon. I've had to change my username slightly - long story! Yes, I felt the same regarding flying direct from Heathrow. I've done quite a few JY tours over the years and thoroughly enjoyed all of them. My last was to Greek Macedonia in September last year. Yes, time is flying by!! Linda

Hi Linda

Looking forward to meeting you at Heathrow.  Just been reading though the full itinerary, lots of early starts! 

My last tour was Cuba, which I loved. Been to boots today and bought my “medicine cabinet” I hope it doesn’t prove necessary.......!

Sharon

lindajac
(Member)
Looking forward to meeting you too, Sharon! Yes, lots of early starts! Just got my final information and visa. Just need to pack!

Oqj21h - invested in some packing cubes too! See if they make packing any less stressful! See you at Heathrow.

Linda

annelight
(Member)
Hello there.. I am also travelling from Heathrow.. really looking forward to meeting you all!! AND.. I have also got packing cubes,. No idea what to do with them though.. just got overexcited trying to be organised.. not my strongest trait I’ll be honest 🙂
annelight
(Member)
Hi there... I am also flying from Heathrow and am SO excited... not packed but also bought packing cubes in an attempt to be more organised...:-)  What's everyone looking forward to most??
lindajac
(Member)
Hi Anne. The suitcase is out and there are plenty of things strewn around it!! I'm trying to be more organised for this trip ??. There are too many highlights to decide what I'm looking forward to the most!! I look forward to meeting you at Heathrow. Linda
SallyT19
(Member)
Hi, to anyone on this trip. How was India in light of Coronavirus? Did you manage to do/see everything? All comments welcome