jackiecush
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi 

This is my first solo trip and wondered if anyone is going to cambodia 4th feb. ?

SharonT
(Member)
If you’re doing ‘Untold Cambodia & Laos’, then I did this holiday (with Hanoi add-on) last month, and had an amazing time! It’s very full-on, with little downtime, and involves a couple of *very* early mornings, but is a great mix of culture & history - I did get a bit tempted out in Siem Reap!! - with lots of opportunities to interact with local people. We had a great tour manager and very good local guides. We were a small group (just 11 for the main tour, 5 for Hanoi) which I liked - some JY holidays can be a bit large for my liking). Don’t worry about it being your first solo holiday - everyone is a solo of some description, and you’re bound to find people you get on with. I’ve now done 5 now, with my 6th coming up in March, and have always had a great time. Just go with an open mind and enjoy!
jackiecush
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SharonT' wrote:

If you’re doing ‘Untold Cambodia & Laos’, then I did this holiday (with Hanoi add-on) last month, and had an amazing time! It’s very full-on, with little downtime, and involves a couple of *very* early mornings, but is a great mix of culture & history - I did get a bit tempted out in Siem Reap!! - with lots of opportunities to interact with local people. We had a great tour manager and very good local guides. We were a small group (just 11 for the main tour, 5 for Hanoi) which I liked - some JY holidays can be a bit large for my liking). Don’t worry about it being your first solo holiday - everyone is a solo of some description, and you’re bound to find people you get on with. I’ve now done 5 now, with my 6th coming up in March, and have always had a great time. Just go with an open mind and enjoy!

thank you Sharon for the info ,I'm sure it will be amazing .looking forward to it.