Paul N
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie and Team

I like the look of the revamped website which is much more user friendly. I like the fact that the main headers remain in view as when you are checking the itinerary and an optional trip is mentioned you can immediately read details costs etc and then return to your original position.

I and others had mentioned in the past about which meals were included on which days and this has now been included in the daily itinerary.

Also transfer times in would appear are not to far away from being included.

I know you are also in the process of sorting out hotels that change during the season so that we can see which hotels are used on a particular date prior to booking. Pompeii trip which shows itinerary from Pompeii but website only showing hotel in Minori for early season.

Well done to the team now all we've got to do is find something else for you to worry about.

Many thanks Paul

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for your feedback on the new website, and glad to hear you're pleased with the changes - I have passed this to our web team 🙂

As you mentioned, yes we are in the process of adding transfer times and hotel information to the tour pages, which shouldn't be too far away now.

Many thanks,

Vickie