SarahL
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I’ve booked New Year on the Lisbon Coast, anyone joining me, or done this tour before?  I’m flying from Manchester.
jeanbt8
(Member)
'SarahL' wrote:

I’ve booked New Year on the Lisbon Coast, anyone joining me, or done this tour before?  I’m flying from Manchester.

Hello Sarah

I'm going from Manchester as well.  Hope to see you there.  Jean.?

jeanbt8
(Member)
'SarahL' wrote:

Hi Sarah.  I'm going from Manchester as well. Hope to see you there. Jean 😉

Daffydj
(Member)
Hi..... I’m Daphne..... I’ve done several holidays with Just You.... always a good time. I’m on the Lisbon one but flying from Heathrow. See you there!
Daffydj
(Member)
I’m on the Lisbon trip..... flying from Heathrow...... see you there!
SarahL
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jeanbt8' wrote:

'SarahL' wrote:

Hi Sarah.  I'm going from Manchester as well. Hope to see you there. Jean ;)

Hi Jean

Thanks for your response,  I wasn’t expecting any fellow travellers to be online but nice to see a friendly face and that your also going from Manchester.

It’s not long now, almost forgot as not been well but hopefully I’ll be a bit better by then.

I’ll look out for you at the airport.  I’ve booked the 1903 lounge  😉

Sarah

jeanbt8
(Member)
'SarahL' wrote:

'jeanbt8' wrote:

'SarahL' wrote:

Hi Sarah.  I'm going from Manchester as well. Hope to see you there. Jean ;)

Hi Jean

Thanks for your response,  I wasn’t expecting any fellow travellers to be online but nice to see a friendly face and that your also going from Manchester.

It’s not long now, almost forgot as not been well but hopefully I’ll be a bit better by then.

I’ll look out for you at the airport.  I’ve booked the 1903 lounge  😉

Sarah

Hi Sarah. Great minds think alike! I'm in the same lounge. ? Jean

RayG
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SarahL' wrote:

Hi Sarah, I'm flying from Heathrow, so see you in Portugal!  This is only my second Just You trip, having been on the USA National Parks tour in October.

SarahL
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RayG' wrote:

'SarahL' wrote:

Hi Sarah, I'm flying from Heathrow, so see you in Portugal!  This is only my second Just You trip, having been on the USA National Parks tour in October.

Hi Ray

See you in Portugal, it’s my sixth Just You tour   🙂

RayR
  • (Member)
(Member)
'RayG' wrote:

'SarahL' wrote:

Hello, I'll be joining you at LHR Ray. Loving the early start!  :thumbup:

RayG
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SarahL' wrote:

'RayG' wrote:

'SarahL' wrote:

Hi Ray

See you in Portugal, it’s my sixth Just You tour   :)

Great, I'll be able to pick your brains about other tours, and general advice!  Have a good flight!

RayG
  • (Member)
(Member)
'RayR' wrote:

'RayG' wrote:

'SarahL' wrote:

Hello, I'll be joining you at LHR Ray. Loving the early start!  :thumbup:

I don't mind early, but I'm having to stay in the Travelodge Heathrow Central on the Bath Road.  Hopefully see you in T2 Ray!