SallyT19
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, just booked myself onto this trip. It’s my first ever solo trip and I’m a little apprehensive to say the least  :s Anybody else going? Any recommendations for park and fly hotels at Heathrow (Terminal 3)
SallyT19
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just checking to see if anyone else is booked on.
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sally

Not everyone who travels with Just You use the Forum, but rest assured you have booked a lovely tour. I have not yet done this tour but those who have rave about it. Go with an open mind and you will not be disappointed. You will meet your fellow travellers at the check-in or in the lounge. Look out for JY labels. Have a wonderful trip.

Best wishes

Jaya

Lizzie Mo
(Member)
Good morning Sally.

I did this trip 2 years ago - my first solo after losing my husband. Our group met at Heathrow which was a great ice-breaker! Our tour guide was fantastic and he encouraged us to sit next to someone different each time we travelled together which helped to get to know individuals a little better - we all have a story to tell. This is an amazing tour, be prepared for some very early morning starts, but it's definitely well worth it. Savour every minute because the memories will stay with you forever! Oh and leave room in your suitcase for keepsakes! Enjoy!

SallyT19
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Sally

Not everyone who travels with Just You use the Forum, but rest assured you have booked a lovely tour.  I have not yet done this tour but those who have rave about it.  Go with an open mind and you will not be disappointed.  You will meet your fellow travellers at the check-in or in the lounge.  Look out for JY labels.  Have a wonderful trip.

Best wishes

Jaya

Thank you Jaya. Balance paid so no turning back now  😉

SallyT19
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Lizzie Mo' wrote:

Good morning Sally.

I did this trip 2 years ago - my first solo after losing my husband.  Our group met at Heathrow which was a great ice-breaker!  Our tour guide was fantastic and he encouraged us to sit next to someone different each time we travelled together which helped to get to know individuals a little better - we all have a story to tell.  This is an amazing tour, be prepared for some very early morning starts, but it's definitely well worth it.  Savour every minute because the memories will stay with you forever! Oh and leave room in your suitcase for keepsakes! Enjoy!

Thank you. I’m in exact same position. Lost my husband 18 months ago and have always wanted to see India. Originally booked with a friend but she became unwell and couldn’t face travelling so rebooked with Just You. Did you do the extra safari half day? I’m also really hoping that the food lives up to my expectations

Lizzie Mo
(Member)
'SallyT19 wrote:

'Lizzie Mo' wrote:

Good morning Sally.

I did this trip 2 years ago - my first solo after losing my husband.  Our group met at Heathrow which was a great ice-breaker!  Our tour guide was fantastic and he encouraged us to sit next to someone different each time we travelled together which helped to get to know individuals a little better - we all have a story to tell.  This is an amazing tour, be prepared for some very early morning starts, but it's definitely well worth it.  Savour every minute because the memories will stay with you forever! Oh and leave room in your suitcase for keepsakes! Enjoy!

Thank you. I’m in exact same position. Lost my husband 18 months ago and have always wanted to see India. Originally booked with a friend but she became unwell and couldn’t face travelling so rebooked with Just You. Did you do the extra safari half day? I’m also really hoping that the food lives up to my expectations

Meriva
(Member)
'SallyT19' wrote:

Hi, just booked myself onto this trip. It’s my first ever solo trip and I’m a little apprehensive to say the least  :s Anybody else going? Any recommendations for park and fly hotels at Heathrow (Terminal 3)

Hello Sally, I am booked on 26th April but am not holding out much hope of this happening now due to coronavirus although I live in hope! I last did a trip with Just You in 2014, previously did China, Thailand and Iceland. Each trip was fab, a good mix of different personalities who generally got on very well together and lots of laughs, everyone has something in common with a shared interest in the place you are visiting. Hotels have always been great too. This will be my 4th trip with them so must be good. I live in Norfolk and I have not decided between driving or train yet. Fingers crossed, Sharon.

SallyT19
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sharon, feels like we’re living in limbo at the moment. Whilst I would absolutely love to still travel l must admit my concern is whether or not we’ll be allowed back ? Hopefully we will hear from Just You in the near future. I’m sure we’ll get there at some stage. Stay safe
SallyT19
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just had the call to confirm that this trip has now been cancelled. Whilst it’s upsetting, at least we know where we stand. There’s always next year ?
Celia JG
(Member)
'SallyT19' wrote:

This was my first trip with JustYou and I loved it. I added on Amritsar and it was fabulous, well worth the extra.