Sharony
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I’m a first time traveller both on my own & with JY so excited but also a little apprehensive. Is anyone travelling on 22nd September? I’m travelling from Gatwick.

Sharon

daveJB
(Member)
Hi Sharony,

Don't be too disappointed if you don't get any replies to your post, not everyone uses the forum, I see

your tour is sold out so you will have lots of companions with you. I'm sure you will have a great time.

I'm hoping to book the Croatia & the Makarska Riviera tour soon.

Dave.

mtm
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sharony' wrote:

I’m a first time traveller both on my own & with JY so excited but also a little apprehensive. Is anyone travelling on 22nd September? I’m travelling from Gatwick.

Sharon

mtm
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm also booked on this trip.  Did my first holiday with JY last year, went to Puglia, and had the company of a great group.
Sharony
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sharony' wrote:

Sharon

Sharony
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'daveJB' wrote:

Hi Sharony,

Don't be too disappointed if you don't get any replies to your post, not everyone uses the forum, I see

your tour is sold out so you will have lots of companions with you. I'm sure you will have a great time.

Dave.

Sharony
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mtm' wrote:

I'm also booked on this trip.  Did my first holiday with JY last year, went to Puglia, and had the company of a great group.

Hi mtm

Great to hear from you & look forward to meeting you and the rest of our group. I’m flying from Gatwick, how about you?

Sharony
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'daveJB' wrote:

Hi Sharony,

Dave.

Hi daveJB

Thanks for your response. Enjoy your next holiday.