Aer23
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

I'm a late booking for the Heart and Soul trip from Chicago to New Orleans flying from Manchester on 3 September - three weeks today !

I've done two previous Just You trips - Yosemite, Grand Canyon and Classic California in October 2016 and the Winter Rockies Spectacular in January 2017.   I enjoyed both so am looking forward to this trip - some sightseeing, shopping, music, food and cocktails !

Who else is flying from Manchester on 3 September?

Amanda

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Amanda,

Having done this trip in 2014, I am slightly jealous as we had so much fun. I believe they have changed 2 of the hotels in St Louis and New Orleans for the better.

Have a great time,

Jan

Jen7
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Amanda,

Like you I have done two previous Just You trips - Prague and Florida.

I am also flying from Manchester on the 3rd September  for the Americas Heart and Sole trip, might bump into you there.

Jen

lollypop
(Member)
'Aer23' wrote:

Hello

I'm a late booking for the Heart and Soul trip from Chicago to New Orleans flying from Manchester on 3 September - three weeks today !

I've done two previous Just You trips - Yosemite, Grand Canyon and Classic California in October 2016 and the Winter Rockies Spectacular in January 2017.   I enjoyed both so am looking forward to this trip - some sightseeing, shopping, music, food and cocktails !

Amanda

lollypop
(Member)
'Aer23 wrote:

Hello

Amanda

lollypop
(Member)
'Jen7 wrote:

Hi Amanda,

Like you I have done two previous Just You trips - Prague and Florida.

I am also flying from Manchester on the 3rd September  for the Americas Heart and Sole trip, might bump into you there.

Jen