Anita21
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Is there anyone on the forum who is going to Andalusia from Birmingham Airport on 6th September. I'm staying at the Ibis Budget Hotel the night before.

This is my first solo trip and it would be nice to meet up with someone before we fly. 

I'm feeling excited but a bit nervous.

Anita21
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone

There must be someone on the forum who is going to Andalusia from Birmingham Airport on the 6th September.

I am going to the airport the day before as it's an early check in. It would be nice to meet up with someone before we fly.

lilybel
(Member)
'Anita21' wrote:

Hello everyone

There must be someone on the forum who is going to Andalusia from Birmingham Airport on the 6th September.

I am going to the airport the day before as it's an early check in. It would be nice to meet up with someone before we fly.

Hi, I’m also booked on this trip but flying from London City so will see you at the other end. I did a river cruise with Just You last year, my first solo holiday after losing my husband. It was a really enjoyable holiday, I met some nice people and had lots of laughs along the way. I met up with another traveller via the forum the night before and that made it less daunting. Looking forward to this holiday, meeting new people and exploring an area I haven’t visited before.

Anita21
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lilybel' wrote:

'Anita21' wrote:

Hello everyone

Hi, I’m also booked on this trip but flying from London City so will see you at the other end. I did a river cruise with Just You last year, my first solo holiday after losing my husband. It was a really enjoyable holiday, I met some nice people and had lots of laughs along the way. I met up with another traveller via the forum the night before and that made it less daunting. Looking forward to this holiday, meeting new people and exploring an area I haven’t visited before.

Hi Lilybel

This will be my first solo holiday after losing my husband so it's a bit daunting.  Everyone is really positive on here about their holidays so I'm looking forward to visiting Andalusia.  See you there!

Triciamck
(Member)
Hi,

I'm booked on the same holiday but am travelling from Leeds/Bradford.

Really looking forward to the trip and meeting everybody. 

Tricia

Doug43
(Member)
'Anita21' wrote:

Hi

Is there anyone on the forum who is going to Andalusia from Birmingham Airport on 6th September. I'm staying at the Ibis Budget Hotel the night before.

This is my first solo trip and it would be nice to meet up with someone before we fly. 

Hi!

I’m going on this holiday but going from City Airport.

Looking forward to meeting fellow passengers!

Doug

BarbaraD
(Member)
'Anita21' wrote:

Hi

Hi 

I am travelling from Newcastle so I will see you there.  My first trip so feeling a little nervous.

Anita21
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Not long now!!!