LindaB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just trying to make contact with some fellow travellers.

Wondering how many others are booked on this trip.

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi LindaB,

I can tell you that 30 travellers are booked onto this tour. 6 are male and 24 are female. The age ranges between early 40s - mid 80s.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Daffydj
(Member)
Hi..... I am booked on the trip and very excited about it.  Think it will be a fabulous experience.  Have you booked any of the additional excursions?   As yet I haven’t but was wondering what to do about them especially the farewell dinner.  Daphne
LindaB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Daffydj' wrote:

Hi..... I am booked on the trip and very excited about it.  Think it will be a fabulous experience.  Have you booked any of the additional excursions?   As yet I haven’t but was wondering what to do about them especially the farewell dinner.  Daphne

Hi Daphne

I have booked

The Walking Tour of Jaipur

India's Religions

Farewell Dinner

I didn't book the cooking demonstration one as I hate cooking and don't want to get roped in the do any!

I am looking forward to the trip. I have done several other JY holidays, but I have never been to India. I am a little apprehensive about walking around on my own, hence I booked the additional excursions.

Linda

Daffydj
(Member)
Hi Linda.... I booked the Religions of India this morning..... sounded interesting.
Daffydj
(Member)
Hi Linda..... I booked India’s Religions this morning..... sounds interesting. This time in two weeks ...... coming round quickly. What an adventure.

Daphne