Bobster
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone I just wondered if anyone has booked the New Year's Eve break in Chester ? I'm thinking of booking but don't want to see the  new year in on my own ?

Bob x

00Susanna00
(Member)
'Bobster' wrote:

Hi everyone I just wondered if anyone has booked the New Year's Eve break in Chester ? I'm thinking of booking but don't want to see the  new year in on my own ?

Bob x

Hi Bob,

I just looked at this, but I think £679 for a 4 day break, with no transport included, is rather expensive. I hope you get some company if you do decide to book - good luck!!

Sue

Bobster
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi sue , yes your right it is expensive but the tour manager , local guides and trips that are included were really worth it on the walking break I went on with just you ! New Year's Eve is always expensive as well some single friends of mine have paid £178 for 1 night in a hotel with a meal and entertainment ! I sound like JUST YOU advertisement    😃 But I won't be going unless there is a group of us . 

Bob x

redsquirrel
(Member)
Hello

I have only been on one Just You holiday which I really enjoyed.

I am thinking about Chester for New Year. Anyòne else going?

Yes it is a bit pricey but the Staff will want extra money for working on New Years Eve.

Happybear
(Member)
Hi just joined and wondered if anyone was going away for a few day New Year Eve? First trip out to try if Im brave enough!  😕
Daffydj
(Member)
I’m going to Lake Como....... come with us. Daphne
redsquirrel
(Member)
Hi

Just booked for Chester at New Year. Looking forward tomeeting you all.

Wag2017
(Member)
Hi all

I've just booked Chester for New Year, really looking forward to it, now it's all booked. Look forward to enjoying everyone's company.