Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Charlotte and David,

I have emailed Charlotte the email address for David so that you can both contact each other about your arrangements to spend dinner together before you both depart.

I hope you both have a brilliant time before your trips abroad!

Kindest Regards,

Amy

davidj
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

I have emailed Charlotte the email address for David so that you can both contact each other about your arrangements to spend dinner together before you both depart.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Thank you Amy.

Moderator2
(Member)
'davidj' wrote:

'Moderator2' wrote:

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Thank you Amy.

Good Morning David,

You're welcome.

Kind Regards,

Amy

CharlotteG
(Member)
'Moderator2' wrote:

'davidj' wrote:

'Moderator2' wrote:

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Thank you Amy.

Good Morning David,

You're welcome.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Hi David, 

Thank you for sharing your email address with me, I will be in touch soon.

I am really happy to have booked the night before we fly, super grateful for your recommendation. Wonderful, it sounds like we should be arriving around the same time on 5th.  

Also, thank you for your help Amy. 

Charlotte

Sue I
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello there!

Having just got back from a wonderful trip to Borneo, I am looking for next year's trip and would like to go to Cambodia. I'd be very interested to read any feedback you can offer so it will help me to make up my mind.

Have a great time and I'll look out for your reviews next spring!

Regards

Sue

Della S
(Member)
I am looking forward to this trip, anything for a change, so look forward to meeting up with everyone in Feb.

I have travelled with Just You before, and had a great time. I will be keeping an eye out for any updates, but in the mean time I wish everyone a great Xmas and New Year.

Della S
(Member)
'davidj' wrote:

'CharlotteG' wrote:

'davidj' wrote:

I am going to Cambodia & Laos in February 2018. I am also doing the add on to Vietnam.

It would be good to hear from anyone else on this trip.

Hey there! I have just booked on the Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam extension, leaving on 6 Feb! Guess I'll see you at the airport!

Hello Charlotte,

Its nice to hear from someone on the same trip. I see that you are new to this forum. Have you travelled with Just You before?

CharlotteG
(Member)
'Della S' wrote:

I am looking forward to this trip, anything for a change, so look forward to meeting up with everyone in Feb.

I have travelled with Just You before, and had a great time. I will be keeping an eye out for any updates, but in the mean time I wish everyone a great Xmas and New Year.

Hi Della,

Thanks for posting -it's really nice to talk with others booked on this trip. I look forward to meeting you on 6 Feb.

Best wishes for a wonderful festive season to you too.

Charlotte

Redeye
(Member)
'davidj' wrote:

I have booked the Premier inn at terminal 4 for the night before the flight. It is a new hotel and is walking distance from the terminal via a covered walkway. At the moment it is only £29.50, room only.

Hi David

I'm on the February Cambodia and Laos tour and also booked the Premier Inn for an overnight. I'm flying from Manchester and landing at Heathrow just after 4 Monday afternoon. Maybe I'll see you at the hotel?

Phil

davidj
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Redeye' wrote:

'davidj' wrote:

I have booked the Premier inn at terminal 4 for the night before the flight. It is a new hotel and is walking distance from the terminal via a covered walkway. At the moment it is only £29.50, room only.

Hi David

I'm on the February Cambodia and Laos tour and also booked the Premier Inn for an overnight. I'm flying from Manchester and landing at Heathrow just after 4 Monday afternoon. Maybe I'll see you at the hotel?

Phil

Hello Phil

Its good to hear from another person on the trip. If you would like to meet up at the hotel you are welcome to join us for dinner and/or breakfast. If you want my contact details just post it on hear and I will ask for my email to be passed on to you.

David

Redeye
(Member)
'davidj' wrote:

'Redeye' wrote:

'davidj' wrote:

Hi David

Phil

Hello Phil

Its good to hear from another person on the trip. If you would like to meet up at the hotel you are welcome to join us for dinner and/or breakfast. If you want my contact details just post it on hear and I will ask for my email to be passed on to you.

David

David

I'd very much like to meet up with both you and Charlotte before we travel so please go ahead.

Phil

Redeye
(Member)
'davidj' wrote:

'Redeye' wrote:

'davidj' wrote:

Hi David

Phil

Hello Phil

David

Hello David

I'd very much like to meet up with Charlotte and yourself at the hotel. So if you could pass on your contact details I'd be most obliged.

Redeye
(Member)
'davidj' wrote:

'Redeye wrote:

'davidj' wrote:

Hi David

Phil

Hello Phil

David

davidj
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Please pass on my email address to "Redeye".

David

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon David,

I have sent your email address over to Redeye.

Kind Regards,

Amy

davidj
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon David,

I have sent your email address over to Redeye.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Thank you Amy.