S1ndr1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there - just wondering if anyone on the Naples/Pompeii holiday departing on 10th May would like to get in touch. This is only my second JY trip so still really new to all this but would love to hear from anyone who will be on the same trip.  :shy: xx
mayflower
(Member)
'S1ndr1' wrote:

Hi there - just wondering if anyone on the Naples/Pompeii holiday departing on 10th May would like to get in touch. This is only my second JY trip so still really new to all this but would love to hear from anyone who will be on the same trip.  :shy: xx

Hi, pleased to hear from somebody on the Pompeii trip, this will be my first holiday with JY and I am a little apprehensive. Family commitments have prevented me from travelling abroad for many years and I am hoping that the JY experience will encourage me to go on many more holidays.

Regards, Mayflower

S1ndr1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Hi wrote:

'S1ndr1' wrote:

Hi, pleased to hear from somebody on the Pompeii trip, this will be my first holiday with JY and I am a little apprehensive. Family commitments have prevented me from travelling abroad for many years and I am hoping that the JY experience will encourage me to go on many more holidays.

Regards, Mayflower

HelenF
(Member)
'S1ndr1' wrote:

HelenF
(Member)
Hi there this is only my second trip with JY my first one to Malaga was great so hopefully my trip to Naples/Pompeii will be just as good. At the moment have butterflies and feel nervous but hope to make new friends on the 10th May.