hettiab
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone , 

I am looking to travel to Dubai and Cambodia with just you pretty soon , however I am a 20 yr old female and just wondered if I will be safe ? I have travelled to iceland with just you a year or so ago and loved it - just fancied going abit further as the intineries look amazing for both tours . 

Thanks  🙂

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

If you have already travelled with JY then you will be aware of the fact that you travel as part of a group. The,Tour Manager is also there to ensure that you are safe and to make you aware of any issues/things you need to know about the country you are visiting. I have not visited either Dubai or Cambodia but I am sure you will be perfectly safe on a trip to either.

Lesley

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hettiab

I am about to do my 9th JY tip to India this time and have never felt anything but absolutely safe.  Most of the time you are with the group on included trips/travel or eating meals.  In any free time you just need to take sensible precautions as you would travelling anywhere and there will always be members of the group happy to join up with you.

I am planning to go to Cambodia next year having loved my trip to Burma last year.  It is always sensible to check on the internet for local customs but your tour rep and local guide will advise you of any particular things to be aware of.

Go for it!!!

hettiab
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thankyou everyone 🙂 really boosted my confidence. I am going to Croatia in September this year as I have always wanted to see the plitvice lakes ... Should be good fun. As I said Id love to go further a field next year was just a little nervous as it will be my first time in Asia.
Angie S
(Member)
I've been to both Dubai and Cambodia. Both are very safe. Just pick one and go 🙂