SamanthaC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I thought I had posted a message about this a couple of days ago but clearly I am going bonkers because I can't find it anywhere!

Cheltenham is strong contender to be my home for Christmas and I was wondering if anyone else had been there and would like to share their experience :-)

Many thanks

Sam

SamanthaC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SamanthaC' wrote:

I thought I had posted a message about this a couple of days ago but clearly I am going bonkers because I can't find it anywhere!

Cheltenham is strong contender to be my home for Christmas and I was wondering if anyone else had been there and would like to share their experience :-)

Many thanks

Sam

Sorry about that - I had forgotten the boards aren't manned at the weekends!

Best wishes

Sam

MKJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SamanthaC' wrote:

Many thanks

Sam

Hi ,

I have booked this, not been before, but the itinerary looks good, nice part of the country, Xmas in the Cotswolds!!

John.

SamanthaC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'MKJ' wrote:

Hi ,

I have booked this, not been before, but the itinerary looks good, nice part of the country, Xmas in the Cotswolds!!

John.

It looks good to me John - just need to check that the spa will be open as usual (not Christmas Day - obviously!)

I'll let you know :-)

Best wishes

Sam

MKJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Have brought this post up again, come on everyone where are you? last time I contacted Just You there were over 30 people booked, they obviously don't read this forum, (or maybe shy) be nice to hear from a few who are going, not long now looking forward to it!!

John.

SamanthaC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'MKJ' wrote:

Have brought this post up again, come on everyone where are you? last time I contacted Just You there were over 30 people booked, they obviously don't read this forum, (or maybe shy) be nice to hear from a few who are going, not long now looking forward to it!!

John.

Hi John

I have finally been able to find out that the Leisure Centre (following refurbishment due to finish on the 20th) will be open while we are there - even on Christmas Day but just in the morning that day! I am going a day early as I want to explore Cheltenham as I have never been there and chill out in the Spa ;-)

See you there!

Best wishes

Sam

MKJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sam,

Enjoy your extra day, not long now, just waiting to get the itinerary etc.

John.

SamanthaC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'MKJ' wrote:

[...] just waiting to get the itinerary etc.[...]

I got my itinerary by email on Friday so check you mail box! I think we're going to have a lot of fun  😃

Best wishes

Sam

MKJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Got it today by post, looks good.

John.

JY TM Frances Davies
(Member)
'SamanthaC' wrote:

'MKJ' wrote:

John.

Hi John

I have finally been able to find out that the Leisure Centre (following refurbishment due to finish on the 20th) will be open while we are there - even on Christmas Day but just in the morning that day! I am going a day early as I want to explore Cheltenham as I have never been there and chill out in the Spa ;-)

See you there!

Best wishes

Sam

Hi Sam, I checked with the hotel today and the good news is that the refurbished Leisure Centre is on target to open on Thursday. The most up to date times they had for opening over the weekend are: Fri 6.30-22:00, Sat 11-7, Sun 9-12, Mon 12-6 and Tues 9-7. Looking forward to being among the first to use the facilities.

We have 32 people confirmed on this holiday who must be out there somewhere......!! 

Best wishes,

Frances

SamanthaC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JY TM Frances Davies' wrote:

'SamanthaC' wrote:

'MKJ' wrote:

John.

Hi John

See you there!

Best wishes

Sam

Hi Sam, I checked with the hotel today and the good news is that the refurbished Leisure Centre is on target to open on Thursday. The most up to date times they had for opening over the weekend are: Fri 6.30-22:00, Sat 11-7, Sun 9-12, Mon 12-6 and Tues 9-7. Looking forward to being among the first to use the facilities.

We have 32 people confirmed on this holiday who must be out there somewhere......!! 

Best wishes,

Frances

Hi Frances - it is indeed open, but not entirely finished. I might have a swim in the morning - the rest of it requires way too much effort for me! Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Sam