Michy64
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi....I'm new to solo travel and have just booked my first trip with Just You - Treasures of Andalucia holiday departing on 15th September. 

I was hoping to say Hi to any other travellers who might be going on the same holiday?

Michelle

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Michy

Not all travellers use the Forum so don't be disappointed if you don't get a response.  Just look out for the JY tags at the airport.  Andalucia is a fabulous holiday and Mijas is delightful.  Have a great holiday

Michy64
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jonah' wrote:

Hi Michy

Not all travellers use the Forum so don't be disappointed if you don't get a response.  Just look out for the JY tags at the airport.  Andalucia is a fabulous holiday and Mijas is delightful.  Have a great holiday

Hi Jonah

Thank you for the advice. Much appreciated and I'll keep my eyes peeled at the airport.  I'm really looking forward to it.

Regards

Michelle

lkh52
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Michelle

I'm going on this trip on 15th September too and will look forward to meeting you. It's my second Just You holiday, the first, to Apulia in June, was brilliant and I met so many lovely people. Hope this one will be just as good. See you soon! Lynn

julianc
(Member)
Hi Michelle, I've booked this trip too. Like you, I'm new to solo travel (in fact, my first holiday in three years). See you later this week! Julian
julianc
(Member)
Hi Michelle, I have also booked the Andalucia trip. Like you, I'm new to solo travel. See you on Thursday! Julian
Michy64
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lkh52' wrote:

Hi Michelle

I'm going on this trip on 15th September too and will look forward to meeting you.  It's my second Just You holiday, the first, to Apulia in June, was brilliant and I met so many lovely people. Hope this one will be just as good.  See you soon! Lynn

Hi Lynn

I look foward to meeting you too. Hopefully as this is your second trip you'll have lots of advice for the first time solo traveller like me.  I'm really looking forward to this new adventure. See you soon. Michelle

Michy64
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'julianc' wrote:

Hi Michelle, I have also booked the Andalucia trip. Like you, I'm new to solo travel. See you on Thursday! Julian

Michy64
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'julianc' wrote:

Hi Julian

I'm glad to hear that there's at least one more "newby" on the trip. Look forward to meeting you. Michelle

AnnC
  • (Member)
(Member)
Wonderful holiday (this was my 6th since 2001), great location and lovely hotel.  It was a pleasure to travel with such a nice group of people.  I hope further Just You holidays are as good, and that I may see some of you again on future travels.
dancingqueen
(Member)
I've just returned from Costa de Luz and so many people recommended  Treasures of Andalucía so I'm going to book for beginning of March - ps Costa de Luz was great!