sophierose
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I wonder if you could tell me what feed back you have had on the above Holiday, cannot find any Reviews at all and as it is a new Holiday, introduced this year any suggestions of how it is going will be helpful.

Also, the normal Andalucía Holiday, based in the Hotel Mijas sounds more relaxing.  There are mixed Reviews of the Hotel and food in the Restaurant, has it improved?

What is the ratio to Men and Women on this trip normally and what age group are they?

(Member)
Hi Sophierose,

Andalucia’s Golden Triangle is a touring holiday which stays at 3 hotels so if you wish to explore a bit more then this is probably more ideal for you. It has only operate twice recently and the feedback has been very positive from both groups.

Treasures of Andalucia is an Escape product which stays at 1 hotel so perfect for a relaxing holiday and there is a couple of optional excursions if they you to explore further. We have had food complaints in the past but we do monitor the feedback very closely. Tour managers have said the food has improved and that the main complaint is usually the temperature of food. Food in Spain isn’t always piping hot which most what some customers expect but health and safety have investigated the food temperatures at this hotel and it meets requirements. Overall Treasures of Andalucia is very popular, the customer rating in the latest edition brochure is 94%!

Please let me know if I could be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Elisa

sophierose
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HI Elisa,

Where can I read the Reviews of the two Holidays people have just done for Andalucía's Golden Triangle.

I was unable to locate any on the Community Forum.

Thanks

P.S  What is the ratio and age Group of people who use your Company?

sophierose
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HI Elisa,

Read your reply to by 2 questions on Andalucía and thank you for that.

Can you tell me where I can read the Reviews or feedback for Andaluica's Golden Triangle Holiday for the 2 groups that have just gone there.

You used to post the Reviews on Feefo, have you now stopped using this Company and do we have to rely on the Community Forum to get any information on feedback on your Holidays now?

What is the ratio of Men and Women on the Treasures ofAndaluica Escape Holiday, based in Mijas normally and what age group are the people who normally go on this sort of Holiday?

Many thanks.

Sophierose

sophierose
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HI Elisa,

I wonder if you could reply to my latest message to you.

Kind regards.

Sophierose

(Member)
Hi Sophierose,

Apologies for the delay.

With regards to Feefo, please note we no longer use it, as we have our own Customer Service Questionnaire for all customers to fill and return once they get back from their holiday.

Not every customer write a long and detailed review I am afraid, and therefore the community is actually the best place to be looking for feedback.

With regards to Treasures of Andalucía, the age range varies from early 30s to early 80s and although most travellers are female, we are seeing an increase in the number of men choosing this holiday.

Hope this answers all your questions Sophierose,

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Many thanks,

Elisa

Leogee
(Member)
'sophierose' wrote:

HI Elisa,

Kind regards.

Sophierose

Andalucia's Golden Triangle: Excellent holiday if you want to see as much as possible in a short time. I went on 13th June trip. 23 women 5 men. Youngest man 57,oldest me at 75 and there was one lady of 74.. I am quite or very fit for my age and coped OK. Many of the women found the walking in the heat somewhat exhausting. I loved it but admit I would have preferred a more leisurely tour over a longer period Booking into 4 hotels in 7 nights with attendant unpacking and packing and early starts to beat the heat can be a little frustrating, more so if like me on this occasion, you have problems sleeping. Some excellent guides (and one bad one) made the trip really informative and enjoyable.

(Member)
'Leogee' wrote:

'sophierose' wrote:

HI Elisa,

Kind regards.

Sophierose

Andalucia's Golden Triangle: Excellent holiday if you want to see as much as possible in a short time. I went on 13th June trip. 23 women 5 men. Youngest man 57,oldest me at 75 and there was one lady of 74.. I am quite or very fit for my age and coped OK. Many of the women found the walking in the heat somewhat exhausting. I loved it but admit I would have preferred a more leisurely tour over a longer period Booking into 4 hotels in 7 nights with attendant unpacking and packing and early starts to beat the heat can be a little frustrating, more so if like me on this occasion, you have problems sleeping. Some excellent guides (and one bad one) made the trip really informative and enjoyable.

Hi Sophierose,

I thought I have answered all of your questions, apologies if this isn't the case.

What else would you like to know?

Kind regards,

Elisa