Hils
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good morning to everyone going to Borneo next Thursday!!

I have just received a letter from JY informing me that we now have to take a rucksack or small holdall when we travel by boat to the Abai Jungle Lodge. Bob asked this question weeks ago, and got Monty to double check whether or not we needed to take this extra bag - Monty came back and said NO we did not need to take this!! What is going on JY??? Some of us have to fly down to London and are restricted on weight of luggage - this does not help! Why on earth has this been left so late to inform us?

Cheers,

Hils

PS Perhaps JY will pay the excess if my luggage is overweight?!

Endacksi@aol.com
(Member)
'Hils' wrote:

Good morning to everyone going to Borneo next Thursday!!

I have just received a letter from JY informing me that we now have to take a rucksack or small holdall when we travel by boat to the Abai Jungle Lodge. Bob asked this question weeks ago, and got Monty to double check whether or not we needed to take this extra bag - Monty came back and said NO we did not need to take this!! What is going on JY??? Some of us have to fly down to London and are restricted on weight of luggage - this does not help! Why on earth has this been left so late to inform us?

Cheers,

Hils

PS Perhaps JY will pay the excess if my luggage is overweight?!

I find JY incapable of answering most questions. Appalling customer service dept.