ebh123
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have recently returned from a wonderful Christmas break in Bruges. I went on the trips to Gent and Brussels and enjoyed the atmosphere of the places. Called at Ypres on the way back to Lille to catch Eurostar back home. If anyone else who was on the trip could tell me how to share the photograph taken by Lynn, the excellent tour manager, of the group of us enjoying the mulled wine and the Christmas lights in Bruges
JYTM LynneJM
(Member)
'ebh123' wrote:

I have recently returned from a wonderful Christmas break in Bruges. I went on the trips to Gent and Brussels and enjoyed the atmosphere of the places. Called at Ypres on the way back to Lille to catch Eurostar back home. If anyone else who was on the trip could tell me how to share the photograph taken by Lynn, the excellent tour manager, of the group of us enjoying the mulled wine and the Christmas lights in Bruges

Hello , I'm guessing who this is and I'm really pleased you enjoyed lovely Bruges. I think if you go onto the photo on the facebook page and click on it you should be able to see the share button at the bottom right and then you can share to your own FB page. If that doesn't work send me a pm and I'll email it to you.

Hope that helps and hope to see you again on another tour soon.

All the best

Lynne