Mandy23
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just wanting to say hi to all on above holiday. Really looking forward to meeting you all so nervous but excited. I'm told by JY we have 29 people. Started getting bits together suitcase comes down from loft tomorrow!!!! Happy packing :shy:
TraceyT
(Member)
Hi Mandy, I am starting to pack now and excitement is building. Look forward to meeting you on Monday !!!
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tracey, hope all is well with you! Hope you have a great time on this eye opening tour, which I'm very glad I did nearly four years ago now!

Best wishes,

Bob

TraceyT
(Member)
Hi Bob

Was hoping our paths would cross again at some time, but not so far hey. I follow your threads with interest. looking forward to Monday and I am sure it will be an eye opener. I still think about that fab night in Freemont street with you singing bye bye american pie and knowing every word, what a great time we had.

Hopefully we are not just ships that passed in the night

T x

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Here's hoping Tracey! That was a great night, I really got caught up in the terrific atmosphere in Fremont St; apologies for my dodgy singing!

Be prepared for lots of early starts on the India tour; it is full on - one of the busiest tours I've been on but then again we saw an incredible amount. I think I was a bit shell shocked at the time as there is so much to take in and it was only after I got home that I began to process and appreciate all that we did.

Take care,

Bob