Angie62
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked to go on this trip at New Year and wondered if anyone else had been before. Would be interested to know what you thought.

Thanks

Angie

SylviaJ
(Member)
'Angie62' wrote:

I have booked to go on this trip at New Year and wondered if anyone else had been before. Would be interested to know what you thought.

Thanks

Angie

Hi Angie

I went on this trip in March of this year and hope to return next year in February with a friend. It was cold, windy, icy and snowy but a wonderful experience. We were at the husky farm during the solar eclipse and were provided with glasses and hot drink to view before heading off on the husky ride. I didn't go to see the reindeer as seen them before in Lapland. The Northern Lights appeared for those who went chasing them and during the harbour dinner cruise. Lovely farewell dinner at the base station too.

Any specific questions just ask.

Have fun.

Sylvia

mick62
(Member)
hi angie im looking at this one too but waiting a few weeks as im off to vietnam and cambodia next week it sounds good and ive heard from other people who have done the dog sleding it is a fantastic experience mick
Barbara j
(Member)
I was thinking of doing this too, but not sure when though. Would be a shame to go all that way and not see the northern lights