gill54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Trying to plan my 12th trip with JY.

I've been looking at the above its always been on my to do list. Has anyone booked this date or thinking about it? The train looks a really good excursion might have to push the boat out and go Gold Service after reading the comments on review sites.

Gill

Maggielegge
(Member)
'gill54' wrote:

Hi

I've been looking at the above its always been on my to do list. Has anyone booked this date or thinking about it? The train looks a really good excursion might have to push the boat out and go Gold Service after reading the comments on review sites.

Gill

Hi Gill yes I have already booked for the 17th May 2016,looking forward to it very much.

Maggie

gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Maggielegge' wrote:

'gill54' wrote:

Hi

Gill

Hi Gill yes I have already booked for the 17th May 2016,looking forward to it very much.

Maggie

Hi Maggie

I've booked this too and as I will be travelling from South Wales the day before I've booked myself into the premiere inn on the Bath road only £49. Where are you travelling from?

Gill

Bonita77
(Member)
Hi both,

I have just booked this trip, it is somewhere I have always wanted to go.

Gill - whereabouts in South Wales are you? I live in Newport.

Bonita

gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bonita77' wrote:

Hi both,

Bonita

Hi Bonita

I live in Newport too. You are the first person I've come across that lives in Newport after 12 JY trips.

Moderator I am happy for you to pass on my email address to Bonita if she requests it so that we can correspond away from the forum.

Gill

(Member)
Hi Gill and Bonita,

I am happy to email you both privately and exchange your email addresses. Bonita, please can you confirm if you are happy for me to do so?

Kindest regards,

Monty

Bonita77
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Gill and Bonita,

I am happy to email you both privately and exchange your email addresses. Bonita, please can you confirm if you are happy for me to do so?

Kindest regards,

Monty

Hi both,

I am happy to share my email so that Gill and I can communicate off the main page.

Thanks

Bonita

(Member)
Hi,

I have just dropped you both an email with one another's information.

Kindest regards,

Monty

jsh
  • (Member)
(Member)
'gill54' wrote:

'Bonita77' wrote:

Hi both,

Bonita

Hi Bonita

I live in Newport too. You are the first person I've come across that lives in Newport after 12 JY trips.

Moderator I am happy for you to pass on my email address to Bonita if she requests it so that we can correspond away from the forum.

Gill

Hi Bonita and Gill

I've been looking at this trip for a while and decided the time is right now on checking the forum I noticed you were both from Newport and as I live in Cwmbran it would be great to get in touch with you both I'd be happy for you both to have my email from the moderator if you request it as I'm hoping to book in the next few weeks

Joan

gill54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jsh' wrote:

'gill54' wrote:

'Bonita77' wrote:

Hi both,

Bonita

Hi Bonita

Gill

Hi Bonita and Gill

I've been looking at this trip for a while and decided the time is right now on checking the forum I noticed you were both from Newport and as I live in Cwmbran it would be great to get in touch with you both I'd be happy for you both to have my email from the moderator if you request it as I'm hoping to book in the next few weeks

Joan

Very happy for Joan to have my email address so that we can chat off the forum site.

Gill

Bonita77
(Member)
'gill54' wrote:

'jsh' wrote:

'gill54' wrote:

'Bonita77' wrote:

Hi both,

Bonita

Hi Bonita

Gill

Hi Bonita and Gill

Joan

Very happy for Joan to have my email address so that we can chat off the forum site.

Gill

Also happy to share my details.

jsh
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi gill

Just tried booking this holiday but they have to check on the flights for me so hope it'll be ok .

Moderator could you please pass my email to Gill so I can chat to her off the forum she's happy to exchange as mentioned in previous post .

Joan

jsh
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gill

I've just booked this trip and looking forward to it if you want my email I'm happy for the moderator to pass it onto you so we can chat off the forum 

Joan

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gill, Joan & Bonita,

I have just sent you all an email to exchange details as requested above.

Kindest regards

Julia