neilp67
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All,

Just a bit about me, I am 31 and have not been on a holiday with Just You, but am interested in the New York holiday. I know Travelsphere do the same holiday but thought going with Just You might be better.

I am just posting this as I need some advise and information.

I am looking to book the New York City Tour on Friday 13th November, however would just like to check the below as I am currently trying to book some holiday at work.

-If anyone is booked on this and the number so far.

-Whether I can extend my stay in New York. I know I would be on my own, but that is absolutely fine. I would like to find out if Just You can book me into a better hotel but still in a good location for my extension as I would like to be in New York for 7 nights including the tour.

Lastly the Holiday seems a bit high in price. I could roughly book a week on my own for less than that.

If anyone can provide anything else that I may have missed or need to take into account, then I would be very grateful :)

Neil

(Member)
Hi Neil,

I would recommend you speaking to one of our holiday advisors as we can tailor a holiday to you. In regards to numbers, there are 6 people booked for the 13th November break.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

neilp67
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Neil,

I would recommend you speaking to one of our holiday advisors as we can tailor a holiday to you. In regards to numbers, there are 6 people booked for the 13th November break.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Hi Monty,

Thank's for your response. I will contact one of your holidays advisors to discuss. this.

Neil

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Neil

I hope you can sort your holiday out I have been to NYC with JY twice and enjoyed both tours, any questions just ask.

Cindy