SandraOx
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Hi. Is anyone else booked on the America's Heart & Soul tour departing Heathrow 2nd November? This will be my 3rd JY trip, I am so looking forward to this one - I have downloaded Mark Cohen's 'Walking in Memphis' for when I am :)

Mick W
(Member)
Did this holiday last year, you'll have a great trip.
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Like Mick, I was on this trip last year. Enjoy yourself, I also recommend Dancing in the Street as you go Chicago down to New Orleans :thumbup:

Jan

barrymcdonald
(Member)
'SandraOx' wrote:

Hi. Is anyone else booked on the America's Heart & Soul tour departing Heathrow 2nd November? This will be my 3rd JY trip, I am so looking forward to this one - I have downloaded Mark Cohen's 'Walking in Memphis' for when I am :)

Hi Sandra this will be my 9th. time with just you and it should be just as wonderful holiday , as all the others , so see you at Heathrow on the 2nd. of November Barry.

SandraOx
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mick wrote:

Did this holiday last year, you'll have a great trip.

Thanks Mick i was having a look at your stuff from last year, very useful :thumbup:
SandraOx
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'janib' wrote:

Like Mick, I was on this trip last year. Enjoy yourself, I also recommend Dancing in the Street as you go Chicago down to New Orleans :thumbup:

Jan

Thanks Jan - I think I'm also going to be downloading 'Old Man River' from Show Boat - watching this with my mother when little is no small influence on deciding on this trip, I dare say I'll have the full roadtrip soundtrack mapped by the time I depart 🙂

SandraOx
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'barrymcdonald' wrote:

'SandraOx' wrote:

Hi Sandra this will be my 9th. time with just you and it should be just as wonderful holiday , as all the others , so see you at Heathrow on the 2nd. of November Barry.

Thanks for responding Barry - see you on 2nd :thumbup: