Marion F
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I'm going on this trip, it sounds great. Is anyone else booked on it?
jsh
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Marion wrote:

Hi, I'm going on this trip, it sounds great. Is anyone else booked on it?

Hi Marion

I'm going on this trip and looking forward to it I'll be flying from Bristol where are you flying from x

jsh
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marion

I'm going on this trip and looking forward to it there's been some good reviews for this one I'm flying from Bristol where are you going from

Joan

Marion F
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Joan, I'm flying from Gatwick, but I live in Weymouth. Whereabouts are you from? Have you been on any JY holidays before? I've done a couple, and they've been very well organised. Best wishes, Marion.
jsh
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marion I live in Cwmbran S.Wales I've been with JY a few times and never been disappointed . I'm sure we'll enjoy this one to ,look forward to meeting you when we get there Best wishes Joan
Marion F
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Joan, I worked at an office in Cwmbran on occasion, about 30 years ago! Looking forward to meeting you, as you say, I'm sure we'll have a great time. It's a shame more people don't use this forum, I don't think that JY make it obvious enough on their website although the icon has been moved to nearer the top of the home page, it's still not clear enough, especially as the word is sideways! It's very nice to contact people before the holiday. Best wishes, Marion.
Jenny...
(Member)
Hi

It would be nice to hear from anyone else who is booked on this trip. I will be travelling from Newcastle, it will be an early start as my flight is 6:00am! It would be nice to hear from anyone else who is going.

Jenny

jsh
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jenny

Look forward to meeting you on this trip it seems like we're all traveling from different airports so will meet at destination it would be nice if more people replied on forum then we might get to meet at UK airport as it can be a bit of bore waiting on your own

Best wishes

Joan

Jenny...
(Member)
Hi Joan & Marion

I'm looking forward to meeting you on this trip, I've been on a few trips before and they have always been good.

See you both soon.

Jenny

Marion F
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi again Joan and Jenny, I'm looking forward to meeting you on Tuesday. I hear that the trip is full with 40 of us, quite a large number. It's a shame that more don't use the forum so we could get to know a few names in advance.

See you Tuesday, best wishes, Marion.

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just returned from this holiday. Hotel was excellent, food was good too, lots of variety. Bedrooms very spacious. Enjoy.
Marion F
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Sue. Looking forward to it.
Marion F
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sue, how did it work out with getting to know so many people? I haven't been away with such a large group before.

Presumably it's a large hotel, so do the JY people tend to get a bit broken up and scattered?