patti42
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone else setting off on their first JY holiday. I am booked to Venice in Oct and would love to hear from anyone else going on this holiday.
Barbara j
(Member)
I am using this company for the first time, but am not going on yours. I am going to Florida in nov. Hope you have a great time . Barbara xx
nettieb
(Member)
I'm also first time travelling on my own but I'm doing walking in Tuscany on 1st September . Anyone else going on this trip??? Hope Barbara j and Patti 42 you both have a great holiday

arb

nettieb
(Member)
Sorry Barbara J . I'm also 1st timer but going on walking holiday in Tuscany 1st Sept . Anyone else going ??
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
I would like to reassure you all 'first timers'. You have nothing to fear or worry about whilst travelling with Just You. You are in for a treat and I am sure you all are going to enjoy our respective holidays. Not everyone travelling with Just You uses the forum so you may not hear from your fellow travellers before you go, but you will start getting to know then once you get to the airport. Hope you all have a wonderful time on your holidays.

Jaya

Julie_WB
(Member)
I'm going on my first trip with JY to Iceland in Nov. It's my first trip on my own, but looking forward to it. Can't wait.
alfie1960
(Member)
Re. First Single Holiday

I am going on my first JY holiday on 25th April 2016. I picked the Bordeaux and a Gourmet Retreat break, because it was only 6 days, and also I love France and its food and wine, so it seemed perfect.

It is a long time ahead, but am looking forward to it already.

I went to Venice in March, with my grown-up children, and loved the city. Hope you have a great time,Patti 42.

John (Alfie 1960)

Deirdre10
(Member)
'patti42' wrote:

Is anyone else setting off on their first JY holiday. I am booked to Venice in Oct and would love to hear from anyone else going on this holiday.

I've just booked my first ever holiday by myself and have gone for it big time by booking Highlights of Peru on 21st June next year. A bit terrified at the moment, but I'd love to hear from anyone else who's going or has already done this. I'm sure you'll love Venice, Patti and wish you all the best.

Cherie82
(Member)
Hello everyone, I've booked Paris in November as my first solo holiday, I'm so excited, it's number One on my destination list.
Adam_fransella
(Member)
I have booked a spot on the trip to Austria, this coming September. My first trip with Just You - so exciting.
Adam_fransella
(Member)
Has anyone here ever been to Austria before?
patti42
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone

Thanks for your teplies. They are very encouraging. I am still hoping g to find someone who has booked the 4 nights in Venice on 8 October! I am not quite so nervous about it after all the positive answers.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Adam

I have been to Austria a few times, but not with Just You. I used to go there every other year mainly in the summer months. Austria is beautiful and you will love it. Hopefully it has not changed too much since the times I visited.

Jaya

Denwot
(Member)
I'm going on my first single holiday on 27th August, highlights of Tuscany. Would love to hear from anyone else going, or who has recently been. x
waterlily2
(Member)
'nettieb' wrote:

I'm also first time travelling on my own but I'm doing walking in Tuscany on 1st September . Anyone else going on this trip??? Hope Barbara j and Patti 42 you both have a great holiday

arb

Hi nettieb, I'm also booked on Walking in Tusany for 1st Sept and like you its my first time. Looking forward to it and also a bit apprehensive. Would be nice to hear from you:):) Audrey

Jojo74
(Member)
I have just booked my first JY holiday, highlights of Tuscany on 13th Oct 2016, also my first time travelling solo. A little apprehensive but also very excited!