Toni2909
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
So, I had already booked my 6th JY holiday (Athens, Olympia and the Corinth Coast leaving on 5th October) but today I realised that I just can't wait that long. So that one will now become my 7th JY trip, and my 6th one will now be the Cilento Coast leaving at the end of May. Just booked it! Can't wait! I've heard some good things about this trip so I hope my string of excellent JY experiences will continue.

Anyone else on this forum booked for this date?

Toni

JustMargaret
(Member)
'Toni2909' wrote:

So, I had already booked my 6th JY holiday (Athens, Olympia and the Corinth Coast leaving on 5th October) but today I realised that I just can't wait that long. So that one will now become my 7th JY trip, and my 6th one will now be the Cilento Coast leaving at the end of May. Just booked it! Can't wait! I've heard some good things about this trip so I hope my string of excellent JY experiences will continue.

Anyone else on this forum booked for this date?

Toni

Did this trip last year. Absolutely loved it, I' m sure you won't be disappointed, beautiful region and lovely hotel.

Enjoy, Margaret

Bosuncat
(Member)
And I totally concur with Margaret! I have been twice. Love the area, the hotel is wonderful, food is great and all the trips are really good.
Toni2909
(Member) (Topic Starter)
oooo ........ I really can't wait now! Thanks guys.
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi Tony2909,

Great choice, went there two years ago, a lovely unspoilt part of Italy.

Mark

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tony

Heres my review. There are many others though if you want a more balanced opinion.

http://forum.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-58568.html 

Toni2909
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Mark. Great review. I see there is a new spa at the hotel now, so I'm looking forward to that - has anyone experienced it?

I'm Toni, by the way - not Tony (short for Antonia, so it's the female version of the name)

katy1717
(Member)
Toni, just to add to what the others have said. I went on this holiday 3/4 years ago and its a really lovely part of Italy, very quiet and without the usual mass of tourists. The hotel too was super, since my trip I think the spa facilities they were building have been completed. I remember enjoying the evening meals, which had a really good selection of dishes and there was free wine. My room had a balcony and it looked out over the harbour. The excursions, with the exception of the Amalfi and Ravello day trip, were all very laid back. Some of the others on the trip had done the holiday before and when we left several Cilento Coast first-timers were planning on doing the holiday again - I would too except there are so many other places I want to go to!

Katy

RaeW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Toni,

That's one that has been on my list since the beginning. I was too late to book it two years ago but perhaps I'll manage in September. Everyone seems to really enjoy it and the fact that people go more than once speaks for itself.

Have a good time when it comes round.

Rae

Ballerina
(Member)
Hi Toni,

Couldn't agree more with everyone's comments. It was my first solo holiday & I think it will take a lot to beat it. My balcony overlooked sea & had side harbour view, it was idyllic!! Looked forward to the meals every night & most nights we were in restaurant till gone 10p.m just chatting to each other. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Jackie