Mandy50
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Gulp! I've just taken the plunge and booked inspirational China in June for my first Jy holiday to celebrate the big 5 0 !:P

Is anyone else going?

Does anyone know what the weather is likely to be etc?

Mandy

jennymay
(Member)
'Mandy50' wrote:

Hi

Gulp! I've just taken the plunge and booked inspirational China in June for my first Jy holiday to celebrate the big 5 0 !:P

Is anyone else going?

Does anyone know what the weather is likely to be etc?

Mandy

Hi Mandy

I'm doing this tour too. It looks as though it's pretty full on, but people have previously posted really good reports about it. I think we can expect hot and humid weather in June. JY told me last week that 13 people are booked to go, and 7 of them are doing the Yangtze River add on, including myself. How about you? I will be turning 66 on the Yangtze!! I did a week's tour of Italy with JY in 2013 (Venice/Florence/Rome) and the organisation couldn't have been better. I look forward to seeing you on June 17th. Jenny

Pam Ne
(Member)
Hi Mandy and Jenny,

I am booked on the China trip in June.

I have just been looking at the details for the June trip to China, still considering how many tours to book!!!! I am so looking forward to the trip. I went to India with Just You last year, was so delighted that I couldn't wait to book another.

The India trip was busy and from that I have learnt to travel light, as sorting oneself out at each new location is tedious.

Weather looks like it will be hot.

look forward to seeing you in June

Pam

Mandy50
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jenny and Pam thanks for your responses ...now I've found how to get to them! I'm not doing the Yangtze add on as I thought it seemed a bit much for the add on and it would go a good way towards the next trip...

I'm starting to look forward to it now though and looking forward to making some new friends 🙂

jennymay
(Member)
Hello Mandy and Pam. Time's flying by, and I'm beginning to feel excited now that my visa's being processed and I had a HepA shot as well as a Polio/Tetanus/Diptheria booster on Monday! Thanks for the tip about travelling light, Pam; it's a good idea. Are you doing the Yangtze add-on? I haven't booked any extra tours yet - I thought I'd wait until we're there. I look forward to meeting you at Heathrow! Jenny
Pam Ne
(Member)
Hi Mandy and Jenny,

I hesitated and did not book the Yangze and was unable to add it on at a later date - I am sure it will be a great trip. I have not booked trips yet but will probably add most in - I am only going to China once.

Pam