nettieb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I know that the walking in Tuscany is a new holiday but not sure when it started last year/this year . Has anyone been or are going on could let me know what they think
martin whitehead
(Member)
'nettieb' wrote:

Hi I know that the walking in Tuscany is a new holiday but not sure when it started last year/this year . Has anyone been or are going on could let me know what they think

Hi am going on this holiday in sep 22nd , I have done the walking one in arh vally 2nd time last year. I went to Tuscan y in 2013 and loved it, went on the same tours so looking forward to going back. I sure this holiday sep last year but I don't think It stared till this year,so no one realy now but there are a few booked already.

from martin

Mick W
(Member)
I'm doing this holiday in April, could be wrong but believe that is the first one, really looking forward to it and will be doing a review on my return.
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi martin,

Although JY has been visiting Tuscany for very years, the walking holiday is itself brand new. It can be frustratingf that most people dont use the forum to post their feedback but that's just the way of things. If the new walking holiday is anywhjere as near as popular as the Highlights of Tuscany holiday, you'll be in for a treat!

Mark