Kath54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone from the north going on the above holiday - if so how are you getting to Gatwick Airport? Looking forward to holiday and to meeting my fellow travellers. K
eastneuk
(Member)
Hi Kath, it depends what you mean by North?

I've booked on that Sicily tour as well and am flying down from Edinburgh early morning. On the return I'm staying overnight at an airport hotel and getting the first flight to Edinburgh in the morning.

See you 23rd.

John

Kath54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'eastneuk' wrote:

Hi Kath, it depends what you mean by North?

I've booked on that Sicily tour as well and am flying down from Edinburgh early morning. On the return I'm staying overnight at an airport hotel and getting the first flight to Edinburgh in the morning.

See you 23rd.

John

Hi John

Thanks for your reply - I am travelling from sunny Preston 🙂 Lancashire so have booked National Express as seems cheapest and easiest way to get to Gatwick from here. Also thinking about booking into hotel on way back as will probably miss last bus. Thought about Premier Inn North as it looks closest without paying a fortune.

Look forward to meeting up at Airport

Kath

JYTM Joy A
(Member)
Hello - I will see you in Sicily on 23/9/14. I do hope your journey to Gatwick goes well and I will meet up with you and all your fellow Just You group at the airport in Sicily! Regards Joy