JAN FROM ESSEX
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi if anyone is going to Lake Como on 23 June and staying in the Premier Inn Bath Road Heathrow on 22 June and would like to meet up please let me know or if you are going straight to Heathrow and would like to meet up at the airport please get in touch. Best wishes,
mandy31
(Member)
hi, am going on lake como trip on 23rd june,but actually flying from Birmingham. This is my 1st trip with j u !------see you in Italy regards
mandy31
(Member)
:)
'JAN wrote:

Hi if anyone is going to Lake Como on 23 June and staying in the Premier Inn Bath Road Heathrow on 22 June and would like to meet up please let me know or if you are going straight to Heathrow and would like to meet up at the airport please get in touch. Best wishes,

hi jan, I am a new member and sent you a post earlier today but not sure if I did it correctly

I`m doing the same trip as you but flying from Birmingham. I`ve never done a Just You holiday before, as have recently lost my husband.See you in Italy!!

ps anybody going on Lake Como trip on 23rd June and flying from Birmingham

regards mandy

JAN FROM ESSEX
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mandy31' wrote:

:)

'JAN wrote:

hi jan, I am a new member and sent you a post earlier today but not sure if I did it correctly

I`m doing the same trip as you but flying from Birmingham. I`ve never done a Just You holiday before, as have recently lost my husband.See you in Italy!!

ps anybody going on Lake Como trip on 23rd June and flying from Birmingham

regards mandy

Hi Mandy, many thanks for your reply. This is my second Just You holiday, I went to Tuscany last year and had a great time.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your husband, going on holiday alone is a little daunting and it helps being with others in the same boat.

I am sure you will have an enjoyable time in Lake Como, look forward to meeting you.

Best wishes, Jan

mandy31
(Member)
FionaSt
(Member)
Hi I am going on this too, but flying from Edinburgh. So will meet you all there.
mandy31
(Member)
'FionaSt' wrote:

Hi I am going on this too, but flying from Edinburgh. So will meet you all there.

hi Fiona

see you NEXT WEEK!

mandy

JAN FROM ESSEX
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'FionaSt' wrote:

Hi Fiona

Have a safe journey, look forward to meeting you in Italy on Monday.

Best wishes

Jan