kennet
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked to go to Vietnam and Cambodia for Xmas and new year, really looking forward to going, have been on several Just You holidays which were all great.

Would like to hear from anybody going on this trip.

RLJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'kennet' wrote:

I have just booked to go to Vietnam and Cambodia for Xmas and new year, really looking forward to going, have been on several Just You holidays which were all great.

Hello Kennet,

I'm seriously thinking about thois holiday but just waiting for the Festive Brochure to come out in mid May before I finally decide. Just returned from a wonderful JY trip tp Peru and Amazon. I will contact you if I do decide on this trip. I just hope it won't be full before I decide !!!:thumbup:RLJ

Tcg500
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kennet booked this holiday in February, hadn't seen any other postings for this holiday,looking forward to Christmas in Vietnam ,done a few just you holidays and had a great time.
JoyElizabeth
(Member)
Hi...I'm in the same position as RLJ...I seriously fancy this holiday but thought I'd just wait and see what else was on offer before booking. I'm in the process of moving right now and amid all the stress and strain its nice to be considering getting away! Hopefully the festive offerings will be with us soon.
JoyElizabeth
(Member)
Having heard there were just 5 places left, I made a decision...and I've booked!!
RLJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'kennet' wrote:

Good morning Kennet

YES I've just booked the Vietnam and Cambodia for Christmas and New Year. !!! I'll be staying in Heathrow the night before - it would be good to know if anyone else will be there also so I can book in at the sane hotel.

Really looking forward.:thumbup:

JoyElizabeth
(Member)
I think I may need to stay the night too. Looking at the flight timetables on Air Malaysia it looks like the flight is late morning...if I've moved by then (fingers very tightly crossed) I'd be coming up from Suffolk which if we need to check in around 7ish would make the hotel a good option. I would also need to decide if I was driving - in which case I'd want a hotel with 'free' parking - or whether I say blow the expense and get a taxi!!! Would be good to know where anyone else is staying though. I'm more than happy for Julia to pass on my email address to anyone going on the tour as that tends to make communication a little easier!!
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JoyElizabeth' wrote:

Having heard there were just 5 places left, I made a decision...and I've booked!!

Hi Joy Elizabeth,

Remember its not Hinkley and you cant gate crash other party's :angel:

Did consider this holiday myself but am hoping to do something else in the festive season.

Have a great trip. :thumbup:

Mick

JoyElizabeth
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

'JoyElizabeth' wrote:

Hi Joy Elizabeth,

Did consider this holiday myself but am hoping to do something else in the festive season.

Mick

Thanks Mick...now would I do something like gate crash a party??!!! 😛 Shame you're not joining us but I hope whatever you decide to do that you have fun

RLJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JoyElizabeth' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

'JoyElizabeth' wrote:

Hi Joy Elizabeth,

Mick

Thanks Mick...now would I do something like gate crash a party??!!! 😛 Shame you're not joining us but I hope whatever you decide to do that you have fun

Hello JoyElizabeth

I have sent Julia a message informing her that I am happy for her to pass my e mail on to you. Maybe we can trawl the web for hotels in Heathrow.???

jonno
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone. I went on the Holy Land tour last year and really enjoyed it so I've booked Vietnam and Cambodia for this year. Really looking forward to it :thumbup:
DAB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just wanted to say hello to all my fellow travellers going to Vietnam and Cambodia this Xmas. This will be my first JY holiday and my first holiday on my own. Talk about jumping in with both feet!:
JoyElizabeth
(Member)
Hi DAB and Jonno...looking forward to meeting you both. Nothing like jumping in with both feet DAB...I did the same earlier this year when I went on my first solo holiday - the Spirit of India tour....best thing I've ever done. I'm pretty sure that this is going to be a fantastic and memorable holiday. I've already been in contact with RLJ and we will probably be arranging to meet up at Heathrow...potentially staying in a hotel there the night before the flight. If either of you want to be in contact I'm more than happy for Julia to pass on my email address to you. Joy
daphnemca
(Member)
I just booked it, one of the last 3 places I think. Wonder who the Tour Manager will be??????? Looking forward to it!
daphnemca
(Member)
PS I've booked in the Ibis the night before, should arrive there about 5pm. I know people who've stayed there and said it's good and frequent Hoppa service.
RLJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JoyElizabeth' wrote:

Hi DAB and Jonno...looking forward to meeting you both. Nothing like jumping in with both feet DAB...I did the same earlier this year when I went on my first solo holiday - the Spirit of India tour....best thing I've ever done. I'm pretty sure that this is going to be a fantastic and memorable holiday. I've already been in contact with RLJ and we will probably be arranging to meet up at Heathrow...potentially staying in a hotel there the night before the flight. If either of you want to be in contact I'm more than happy for Julia to pass on my email address to you. Joy

Hello DAB and Jonno

Last year I too "took the bull by the horns "and went to Thailand on the first ever holiday on my own - one of the best things I've ever done - had a wonderful time and met some lovely people. I've just come back from another amazing trip to Peru and now Vietnam and Cambodia to look forward to. I've never been away for Christmas before so this will be another first. If you want to be in contact I'm happy for Julia to pass on my e mail address to you. Looking forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow. :thumbup: RLJ

DAB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Joy and Jonno I am flying down the afternoon before from Manchester and have already booked a hotel near to to terminal 4. I am happy to be in contact via email but not sure how to go about it as I am new to this site. Denise