AnnArbory
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, I am looking forward to my first holiday with JY, the Holy Land in May. I am a bit nervous and would appreciate any advice from anyone who has been on this holiday. I would also like to hear from anyone who is actually going on the May trip. Thanks Ann
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann

I did this trip in September 2012 and had a great time. It is a lovely trip - so much to see. I found the trip quite spiritual as well. Try not to be nervous - you will be fine. Israel is safe. I went ahead of the tour and spent 3 days in Tel Aviv on my own (I did have someone I know to show me around a bit). I made my own way from the Airport to the hotel without any trouble at all. Not sure if pomegranates will be in season, but if so then do try fresh juice. It is delicious. Have a wonderful holiday.

Jaya

Fresca
  • (Member)
(Member)
'AnnArbory' wrote:

Hi everyone, I am looking forward to my first holiday with JY, the Holy Land in May. I am a bit nervous and would appreciate any advice from anyone who has been on this holiday. I would also like to hear from anyone who is actually going on the May trip. Thanks Ann

Hi Ann,

I am also going to the Holy Land on Sunday. It's my first time with JY. I'll try to make my way on time as I believe we need to be there 3 hours before departure, so I might see you at the check-in desk..:)

Fran