NeilY
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello - I've booked the above trip . Just wondered if you knew who is the Tour Manager . Also , is it fully booked & do you know the male / female ' breakdown ' ? Many thanks .
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello,

Yes, I can answer all of those.

This date is fully booked with 35 of you travelling - 7 men/ 28 women and the Tour Manager provisionally booked for this trip is Jonathan Clarke.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julia

Bless him does Jonathon ever do any other tours, he must know the Tuscany tour backward and forwards and side ways these days!!!! It was a few years at he was the manager when I went..

Very nice tour...

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

I honestly don't know - but at least those who travel with him do get the benefit of his knowledge of knowing this tour forwards, backwards, diagonally and upside down. I'd like to go on a tour that he leads - he always gets such high praise from our customers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

NeilY
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hello,

Yes, I can answer all of those.

This date is fully booked with 35 of you travelling - 7 men/ 28 women and the Tour Manager provisionally booked for this trip is Jonathan Clarke.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Very many thanks for the info Julia - much appreciated . N .

Bosuncat
(Member)
I'm really looking forward to meeting Jonathan on the 3rd October trip. That is if he is still booked for us, Julia? If so I presume he will be meeting us in Pisa?

Incidentally is that departure fully booked yet please?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat - At the moment Jonathan is still listed to be the Tour Manager on this date, and it does look like he will be meeting you in Italy.

You're date is not quite fully booked - but with just two places left, I would imagine that those last two places will also be taken before you depart.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat - At the moment Jonathan is still listed to be the Tour Manager on this date, and it does look like he will be meeting you in Italy.

You're date is not quite fully booked - but with just two places left, I would imagine that those last two places will also be taken before you depart.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia. Am I right in thinking that the JY group takes over the whole hotel?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

When the tour is sold out, the Just You group take over the majority of the hotel. Our full group size is usually around 35, and I believe there are 39 rooms.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

When the tour is sold out, the Just You group take over the majority of the hotel. Our full group size is usually around 35, and I believe there are 39 rooms.

Kindest regards,

Julia

jeanetteb
(Member)
Hi

I am going on 26th September, first trip alone and really looking forward to it - although a little nervous x