ruthmcnerlan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there

Anyone else going to Andalucia on 29th August and would like to get in touch before hand and perhaps arrange to meetup at the airport for a coffee? I am flying from Belfast to Gatwick early in the morning so will have a few hours in the airport before the flight to Malaga. It would be a nice opportunity to get to know some of my fellow travellers.

Ruth

Lesleyallen
(Member)
Hi Ruth

I have just booked the Treasures of Andalucia on 29th August. This is my first holiday on my own, like you, I have a morning flight from Edinburgh to Gatwick and have a few hours before the Malaga flight. Coffee and /or a browse of the shops before hand would be fantastic.

Lesley

ruthmcnerlan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lesley

Coffee and a browse around the shops sounds like a good plan 🙂 Perhaps Julia will pass on my contact details so that we can arrange to meet up at the airport.

Ruth

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley,

If you can just reply to this post that you are happy to receive Ruth's email address I will pass this on for you as soon as possible.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lesleyallen
(Member)
Hi Ruth, that would be fantastic. I looking to speaking to you soon.

Julia, If you can sent on Ruth's email address, I would be very grateful. Thank you so much.

Lesley

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley

I have just dropped you an email with Ruth's email address.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Spamula
(Member)
Hi there

I am going on the Treasures of Andalucia on the 29th August. It is my first holiday with Just You, but not my first singles holiday, so I am a little bit nervous. I am flying from Stansted on the easyJet 06.05 flight. Is there anyone else on that flight?

Pam